At 3CS we try bring the brightest minds in one room to give our customers best results they strive to achieve. We believe in "Innovation through collaboration" and hence dedication and passion plays an important role in our relationship with our employees.
Explore the opportunities below and share your experience to grow together. Drop us an Email
Inside Sales Executive
Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develops domain expertise and product knowledge to respond to customer enquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Respond to RFP / RFI / RFQ within stipulated deadlines and ensure completeness in all respects
- Managing a demanding and widely-fluctuating workload in high-volume.
Technology Sales Manager (TSM)
Create business relationships in both CDK and Competitive Accounts in a large geographic area. Ready to demonstrate your telecomm or telephony skills
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Banking Applications & hardware sales highly preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the Banking Domain highly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in the Banking vertical highly helpful.
- 3-5 years of technical, B2B solutions sales experience.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% or more is required.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Senior individual contributor role for talented, high-energy channel marketing pro who is both sales/partner- and customer-centric, analytical, results oriented, strategic and disciplined. Multiple full-time direct reports.
- Work with a focused portfolio of strategic partners to build joint go-to market plans supporting key business priorities.
- Design and deliver complete channel initiatives (including partner awareness/training, sales engagement/go-to market, demand generation, incentives as needed) to spur sales of target solutions through the channel.
- Collaborate with partner firms for Marketing to build pipeline and ensure channel plans are coordinated and complementary to our partner entities.
- Coordinate with Partner Managers, Channel Managers, and Sales / Direct teams to drive concerted, consistent engagement, follow-up, and pipeline.
- Establish mechanisms and metrics to measure impact of campaigns; provide regular reports to demonstrate value/ROI.